This privacy statement explains what is done with your data that is collected through https://www.fundacioraimoniannalisa.com. We encourage you to read this statement carefully. All processing is carried out in compliance with the law on privacy. This means, among other things, that
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- We seek to limit our collection of personal data to personal data that is necessary for legitimate purposes;
- We first seek your explicit consent to process your personal data where your consent is required;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we also require this of other parties who process personal data on our behalf
- We respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data upon request.
- If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we store, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
1.1 Contact – By telephone, mail, e-mail and/or web forms
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe. We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse and unauthorised access to personal data. This ensures that only necessary persons have access to your data, access to data is protected and our security measures are regularly reviewed.
4. Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites linked to our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data reliably or securely. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of these websites before using them.
5. Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement. We encourage you to check this privacy statement regularly to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you whenever possible.
6. Accessing and changing your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we hold, please contact us. You can contact us using the following information. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and for how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to supplement, correct, have your personal data erased or blocked at any time.
- If you give us your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for the processing.
- Please ensure that you always clearly identify yourself, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete the data of the wrong person.
7. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
8. Contact details
Raimon i Annalisa Foundation of the Comunitat Valenciana
Carrer Montcada, 9. 46800, Xàtiva (València). Spain
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: + 34962282304